Recipe Tomato Salsarenato
VINAGRETE, This is a very simple “salad” salsa, and very traditional in any Brazilian barbecue.
Dice the tomatoes, onion, and pepper, and mix all together, Add the remaining ingredients and mix well, refrigerate until required.
NOTE: You can also experiment and try some variations. For example, adding a different herb, like cilantro, or using different types of peppers or tomatoes, or even adding some corn.
- 2 lb 4 oz ( 1kg ) tomato, diced
- 14 oz ( 400 g ) onion, diced
- 1 lb 2 oz ( 500g ) yellow pepper ( capsicum ), diced
- 5 tablespoons chopped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 7 fl oz ( 200 ml ) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 fl oz ( 120 ml ) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- BRAZA Authentic Brazillian Barbecue – Andre Felicio$32.00 – GST
- BRAZA Barbecue Tools and AccessoriesProduct on sale– GST